Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some websites that I can talk to and meet teenage bi girls?

I live in reawlly small country town and there are no other bi girls. I NEED HELP. Please and thank youWhat are some websites that I can talk to and meet teenage bi girls?
Have a look around gurl.com, they have a 'When girls like girls' section and message board!What are some websites that I can talk to and meet teenage bi girls?
make a account at downelink.com its a website for samesex attracted ppl to meet other ppl near them its very similar to Myspace... enjoy!!!
i think this section of yahoo answers is a pretty good place lol


you can email me
Mail me, I'm friendly and 15.
Wait..first..how old are YOU? Try a chat room but be very careful.
im a teenage bi /lesbian girl .. u wanna meet up ?
  • medication cream
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment