Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have teenage kids how do I know what sites they are in besides history that's not enough info?

Also how do get my computer to remember pass words without checking the remember me box?I have teenage kids how do I know what sites they are in besides history that's not enough info?
I think what you need is a keystroke logger....


it runs in background and stores whatever has been typed..





i recommend you download revealer free edition from:





http://www.download.comI have teenage kids how do I know what sites they are in besides history that's not enough info?
Which Internet Service Provider do you use? I know with Yahoo you can set up parental controls which give you (the administrator) feedback on the sites visited and also block potentially harmful sites to children.





The safest way to remember passwords is to write them down on paper and keep them in a safe place away from your computer. Otherwise, the ';remember me'; box is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment