Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do teenage girls pull stupid faces in photos?

It is NOT cute....it makes you look even uglier.Why do teenage girls pull stupid faces in photos?
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i hate when they do that... i makes me laugh.... not just girls, the guys make faces too.Why do teenage girls pull stupid faces in photos?
They are trying to be cute but they FAIL every time
because they mistakenly think they're cool.


years later, they'll be embarrassed and want to throw them out, but they can't b/c they're on the internet forever. :)
They think they are cool, however, they are just being total idiots.
To appear as if they have a funny personality.
I always think they look like Ben Stiller in ';Zoolander'; trying to pull off the Blue Steel pose.
Ughh.. I know what you mean.


Like the puck (is that what it's called) with the lips... or when they blow air into their cheeks.
They want to appear unique, but end up looking like a bunch of monkeys
Haha I love the high angle emo shot. Freakin classic.
you mean the DUCK FACE??? HAHAHH the pout face!!


i hate that too


sooo unoriginal


im still a teen though!! =D
hahaha
Im sick of it, lets cut their faces!
if I scrunch my face it makes me have more wrinkles %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment