Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im 25 and never really used makeup before (except through a teenage faze) so I have no idea how to really use?

the stuff and what to buy? I have fair skin what would be a good foundation? I only really need something to even out the dark area under my eyes from over working any advice? And dont tell me sleep Im working on that but I work 60hour weeks as an administrator, plus im in sciences at university so sleep is hard to findIm 25 and never really used makeup before (except through a teenage faze) so I have no idea how to really use?
All I have to say is BARE MINERALS. It is the best makeup, natural looking with a quick application. People won't even really notice that you're wearing makeup, they will just think your skin looks great. You can order it online, match it to your skintone and it comes with a step by step application DVD. I think with your important job you should use this stuff and look like the professional that you are!Im 25 and never really used makeup before (except through a teenage faze) so I have no idea how to really use?
Oh my! You are one busy lady!


If you want somethin fast and nice. You should try 2 things:


the yellowish concealer and the Hollywood foundation from LAminerals. I ordered it a few weeks ago and i LOVE IT!


It is my holy grail in makeup world.


I ordered samples first for like $1 each, and they shipped em free. Nice.


I apply the concealer with an eyeshadow brush then smooth it out with my finger. It's kinda creamy for a powder, stays really well. Makes your eye area REALLY BRIGHT!


Then I use a Kabuki brush to apply the mineral foundation.


If you don't wear much makeup, that's probaly all you would need except for maybe mascara??? I dunno.


Oh sorry....yahoo won't let me type the dot com after LAminerals..but you get the idea.
go in one of the dept stores for some good free tips at the cosmetics counter
Samantha, the best foundation I ever used (and still do) is at aularale.com/7002. The cover stick(s) along with creme to powder foundation works great. Pat the product(s) over the area you are covering until it is even toned and then proceed with the rest of your make up application - you can find instructional videos at your local library. However, I recommend that you also use the skin care regimen as well as the Vitamin C Firming Serum. Drink much more water than you now do, eat more fruit/veggies and get and take a good vitamin/mineral supplement. I understand about long days/weeks. Just do the best that you can.
My advice would be to go to Nordstroms, sephora, or any place that provides free makeovers. Tell them how you want it to look, and they will walk you through the whole thing. When they are done applying the make-up they give you a chance to buy anything that they just applied. They are also good for answering all your questions about make-up. It sounds like ur pretty busy though so do this when u have time. hope i helped :) good luck.
Here is a great link to find answers and to learn how to do your makeup. Good luck


http://pursebuzz.com/?cat=14

No comments:

Post a Comment