Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How shoud a teenage boy approach another boy he likes who hasn't said he was gay but seems like it?

If you think he likes you, you could just try to get to know him better. I know I like this one guy in my school, and we've been just kind of exchanging glances like 40 times a period. Smiling randomly and just looking at each other. =] I've never felt so euphoric in my life.


But either way, if I start seeing any more signs I might have to tell him... I've already fallen in love, so maybe I have to now anyway.


But, this is about you, so... back on that topic. I'd say if you really really like him, you could tell him. If you trust him enough to keep a secret (if it is a secret), even if he ends up being straight. That's the ONLY thing that's been keeping me back, heck if I knew he was gay and interested in me... I think we'd be dating.


People ask me if I'm gay all the time, and I deny it. But, if he likes me it'll make it that much harder for him to tell me if he thinks I'm straight. Which makes me want to tell people I am.


For now, the lonely closet =] but I'll be optimistic!How shoud a teenage boy approach another boy he likes who hasn't said he was gay but seems like it?
you should just be yourself....you could ask him to hang out and get to know him more before going to far with it....make sure you and him are completly comfortable with eachother before you guys anounce any thing to eachother....i was hanging with this one guy and i finnaly told him i was gay and he got freaked out by it.....hope i helped :)How shoud a teenage boy approach another boy he likes who hasn't said he was gay but seems like it?
Try to make friends with him. Try to become close friends like hangin out all the time, one day when ya'll are hangin out ask him what he thinks of homosexuals/bisexuals. If he says he doesn't care and it's their choice, ask him if he is, if he isn't I'm sorry, if he is Congrats you just made a boyfriend :)
this is what i did when i saw a cute girl in the mall.....i walked up to her asked if she was gay FIRST then i gave her my number ahaha. you should just do that.
Don't approach him or any other guy....being gay Is far from happy
idk I'm kinda in the same boat as the asker on this one I've been there it sucks and I'm sorry to say IDK how you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment