Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can a teenage lesbian attract a libra girl?

I have been reading up and it looks like they love human company, and they also love to be dependent on someone.





anything more i should know?


I really like this girl, and she is the exact example of a libra.How can a teenage lesbian attract a libra girl?
You must wait until Venus aligns with Mars.How can a teenage lesbian attract a libra girl?
Be Just
I don't belive in horoscopes, but if she fit the whole Libra sterotype then just hang arround her, be funny and have fun.
i read horoscopes too. and mine always come true. enjoy her company and have a good time. hope ur horoscope comes true.
If you are both willing to go a$s-to-mouth, I'd say you BOTH are made for each other regardless of what the whore-o-scope says !!!!! I deserve best answer for this one based on the fact I am probably going to lose points for violation e-mail from yahoo answers lol !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment