Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do teenage/preteen girls [want] their period to start?

Periods are not something to be desired.Why do teenage/preteen girls [want] their period to start?
Haha.


when i was younger i REALLY wanted it to start so i could feel like a teenage girl. I guess i just wanted it because i wanted to feel like i was mature and a young woman i guess!


Now i definitely know that they are not exactly a good thing to desire--especially the cramps! UGH!Why do teenage/preteen girls [want] their period to start?
I never want mine. But I am sexuality active and some month it relives me when i get it to know that im not pregnant. Haha. Strange but that i the truth.





Otherwise i jsut simply hate it and want to to go away and never come back.





But with preteen girls it makes them feel more grown up when they get it like they're more mature and ready for things. Well that's what i thought when i was younger.
well once upon a time i was one of those girls, i remember it was happening to all my friends and i felt like i wasnt 'normal' so to speak so i guess for some its a social fitting in thing even though it shouldnt be it was for me...i wish i held my patience better lol
because they fell that they are normal and 'fit in'. It also means they feel more grown up. No longer a child, but a woman.


its really common especially as they are around friends who may already have started.
because it is a sign of adulthood and maturity. However, their feelings change when it actually arrives.
I started when I was 10 and was an ';early bloomer.'; I never wanted to start and still hate it to this day it's makes me feel like poop. LOL
I know but all my friends started before me and i wanted to actually start puberty.
I never did.. I saw what my older sister went through.. She gets very bad periods.. Luckily I don't get any bad ones.
Ughh, I have no idea!


They're CRAZY!!!
to make sure their not pregnant. i mean even if you dont think you are its nice to be sure
cz it makes em feel grown up...eejits...;P
so true lol idk

No comments:

Post a Comment