Friday, August 20, 2010

Do teenage guys honestly think about sex every five minutes?

or is this an exaggeration? Do teenage guys honestly think about sex every five minutes?
depends on the guyDo teenage guys honestly think about sex every five minutes?
I would say its an exaggeration. I wasn't a typical teenager, but once every 5 minutes is pretty excessive. I've heard that guys and girls think about sex about the same amount of time, which i think sounds reasonable
No.


The rare few probably do.


But most do not think about sex every 5 minutes otherwise they'd lose the ability to function in everyday life.


And if they are teenage boy's they'd probably have a constant hard on!
And I'm pretty sure it doesn't change either.
It's true.
yeah. every guy does.it's dumb.
three to five minutes sounds about right.
I know some who don't.
its not just teenage guys. sorry.
Yes, pretty much so I guess!
more like 5 seconds
psh HELL YA!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment