Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did everyone see the Youtube video of 6 teenage girls beating the **** out of another teenage girl?

Your thoughts on this video. (I will never understand teenage girls)Did everyone see the Youtube video of 6 teenage girls beating the **** out of another teenage girl?
ive seen it yes Did everyone see the Youtube video of 6 teenage girls beating the **** out of another teenage girl?
I have not seen this nor have I heard of the video, so you need to post the link. However the concept doesn't surprise me, because people need their friends to help beat someone up %26amp; can't do it themselves. I can hear it now ';I'm going to kick your *** %26amp; I have my 6 friends here to help me do it, cause I can't do it myself';





What would be funny was if the one girl kicked the crap out of all 6 of the other teenage girls, but one of the 6 would probably have filed a lawsuit.
sorry, if you find ,you can share me, thanks:)
jealousy killed the girl (sorry this really isn't funny)
I have only heard of it.
no i didnt


is there a link ot it?

No comments:

Post a Comment