Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why are teenage girls answering questions in the mens health answering questions about mens health issues?

I was looking at another question and about 9 of the 14 answers were from girls saying some guy was small or a loser. I really think they shouldn't be allowed to answer our questions. Like when you specify that your male or female then you should only be able to answer the selected gender. I don't think a female is qualified to answer a question about male masturbation or genitalia. Unless of course they are a doctor or a nurse.





p.s. my name is John M to =D.Why are teenage girls answering questions in the mens health answering questions about mens health issues?
I feel that if they're qualified to answer them, I see no need to stop then--- just because they aren't guys doesn't mean they can't help with some guy things---some of the things are basic and only require basic science knowledge.





However I do feel there would be a bias if I, a 19 year old male went to go answer female questions, I feel I'd be met with lots of ';how would you know, you're not a girl';





As long as the answers are valuable, I'm okay--- but I hate the ';point whores'; (%26lt;--- this also for the guys who do this too) who come on and type such eloquent statements such as ';IDK';, ';hahaha';, ';eww that's gross';, or the very flattering ';LOL';.Why are teenage girls answering questions in the mens health answering questions about mens health issues?
I guess the teenage girls are curious. I am 27 and a mom, who has two sons. I think it is a grand idea to learn about the others body. Imagine the possibilities and the doors that would open a man that knows a woman's body well. I happen to enjoy the male body and I educate myself on it. If I can help someone as I have done then I feel happy. I am secure in knowing that I answer and someone listened. Teens are curious and that is normal. I answer cause I can and I know a thing or two about mens health. I also learn on my own so I can experience it for myself. How much fun it is.


tO jOHN. i KNOW MORE ABOUT EJACULATION THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW DETAILS HOLLA AT ME. I made it my business to learn about a man so I can please every single inch of him. When you can say the ssame and have references then you can spew. In the meantime.......
For the most part, they aren't.





There are two sets of loser guys who can't get a date.





One set posts questions like ';will I ever get a date?';





The other set chooses names and avatars of young women and post the lyrics to ';u and ur hand'; in response.
What's the problem? The vast majority of questions are teenage boys overestimating their penis size. If girls want to join in the mocking, let them.
How do you know they're teenage girls?





Also, from what I can see, most of the insensitive responses are coming from the guys.
I don't know why teenage girls respond...but adult women may know the answers because they have husbands or boyfriends with a similar issue...or are nurses or doctors willing to help.
because we know more then some guys do :D





edit: and just in case you haven't noticed, the top contributor for this section is a women
its because like all women they think they know it all
I happen to know a lot about the male body and the answers I give are always helpful. If I give a good answer, who gives a damn whether I'm a girl or not?
hey im fine if they do if they give us quality answers. but that means that they have to let us answer theirs! hmm funny how it works out ';we can answer your's, but we're gonna say 'girls only'';
Hah... notice how no girls answered to this question but the other men's health questions girls answer to
theyre curious
They like to think they know men.
The avitar just shows they are female....how really knows ?
im not a teenage girl
because some might be nurses or have interest in health or...... idk, but hey why not.
idk they just do
lol idk they like to!
they want to give their input...I guess...don't ask me...
we like HOTT guys and if ur one email me!





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment