Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am a teenage and I want to know what is a good car for me?

I am a junior in High School and I will be going to Clemson University in 2 years. I want a car and I have a couple in mind. I was thinking of a Mitsubishi Galant, Honda Civic, and a Chevy S10. If you have other cars in mind, please tell me. ThanksI am a teenage and I want to know what is a good car for me?
hyundia is a great car for the money, i know they arent the best car company in many peoples minds, i have a 2000 elantra, and i love it, it handles great has 100k miles on it runs great, havent had to pay almost anything for upkeep, great gas milage, and is CHEAP, plus they have incredible warrenties which is what u want as a college student if something goes wrong they'll fix it 100k bumper to bumper warrenty best in the bussiness, GET A HYUNDAI!!!!!!I am a teenage and I want to know what is a good car for me?
honda civic type-r
Before you buy a car, consider this: All cars need maintenance and repair.





What you pay for the car when you buy it is only the down payment on a series of ongoing expenses.





Don't buy a car with a cheap price tag and think you've won the battle. Whatever car you get will continue to cost you.





SO





Get a car that you won't mind spending money on. In other words, get a car you like. Better yet, get a car you love.





If you don't love cars . . . if a car is nothing more than an appliance to you, find out what car will cost you less in the long run. I'll tell you how:





I'm not suggesting you should lease a car, but call a car leasing outfit (your credit union would be a good source) and find out what the CHEAPEST car is to LEASE.





You'll be surprised that the cheapest cars to buy are the most expensive cars to lease! This is because they have a low re-sale value and at the end of the lease term, they don't put enough money back into the lease, so they have to charge more per month!





The cheapest car to lease will also be the cheapest car to buy and drive over the short term. You may find the cheapest car to lease is a fully loaded, whiz bang, la-dee-dah car.





If I were you I would eliminate the S10 from the choices. The Mitsubishi may be as good a car as the Honda and may cost less initially, but because of low resale, it may cost you more in the long run. If you're going to drive it until it's ready for the glue factory, by all means, buy the Mit, but if you plan on recovering some of your investment by reselling it in 3 to 5 years, buy the Honda.


.
honda or toytota. also my mom has a mazda protege that has NEVER broke down and its old. i have a honda civic and its my love and its really old. my grandpa had a toytot thats lasted more then 25 years.
definatley get a 4x4 toyota truck..... you'll never have to worry about anything...
for best all around use, the galant or honda, for low cost on maintenance the s10. with that much money, i'd find a used car from an individual for about 4500, then keep the rest for any add-ons you may want. have ANY car you buy from an individual, checked by a good mechanic. if you go to a used car lot, make it a well-known dealer or a new car dealer's used line. the tote the note lots are a rip-off. they make it seem, good, but the car may be a worn out hunk of junk. there are ways to get a car to look and drive good, but they go bad real quick.


the best thing would be for you to buy an older vehicle and do a rebuild yourself. you'll learn about the vehicle, and you'll appreciate it and care for it because you'll want it to be a showpiece for you. you'll also learn how to maintain it better.


rebuilding is not that difficult, just have someone there to guide you through it the first time, any other times you'll already know what to do.
honda civic, because it is fuel economical, have room to carry a few passengers and luggage. parts are everywhere, easy to maintain. resell is good, reliability is great.





other cars you may want to look for is toyota corolla.
While the concensus seems to be Honda, look at a four or five year old Saturn with about 80000 miles on it. These cars are fuel efficient, relatively easy to maintain, and well built. Parts are readily available all over the US. They don't rust. They all look just alike, but at least they are not ugly. They are small enough to fit in the typical college parking space. And they run well on 10%ethanol. The chevy S10 is not a good vehicle for college- they take up too much parking space, and lack fuel efficiency. (I assume you have about as much money as I did when I went to college...)
you have good choices remember a 4 cylinder engine is cheaper for insurance and gas also remember the use you will give it (it is kind of hard to haul a mattress and dresser) Chevy and Toyota are very durable also cheap and easy to fix your self with the help of a repair manual sold at almost any auto parts store
I would look into the history of these cars for the following:


1. Safety


2. Reliability (less fixing up over %26amp; over)


3. Miles per gallon





I would look at all three, and choose the most practical one.





012407 4:02
honda civic 89-97


honda accord 85-96


any toyota any year after 88
get a big car it's safer and it has a big back seat.
honda civic bro. they hot. when i get one, its gonna be pink with either a white or a black hood, etc!


but the car and customize it with the rest of the mo. if u need any ideas or places where u can get it custimized or decaled, holla at me
The Honda Civic is a great car, dependable, good gas mileage and has excellent resale value.
Well that's a beautiful choice


My ideas


1.Honda Civic


2.Toyota Corolla \ Camry ( I am n't sure abt rates)


3.Skoda ocatavia


4.Ford Focus


I guess these vehicles do well in market and will suit onto ur budget


So dude , i hope u liked my answer

No comments:

Post a Comment