Friday, August 20, 2010

What are symptoms of iron deficiency in teenage girls? What are the long term effects?

ive had anemia for five years,


im tired everyday no matter what,


i cant get colour in my skin easy,


i get sick easy,


but mine is rock bottom low, if it gets any lower i can end up in the hospital.








search it on google, seach anemia .What are symptoms of iron deficiency in teenage girls? What are the long term effects?
I have had anemia a few times before.


My heart would beat too fast. I had trouble climbing a flight of stairs. I would breath hard too. I felt really, really tired. My lips were pale and I was in general pale. My throat would burn. When it was the worst I would have burning in my arms and legs.





If you suspect anemia see the doctor. They will do blood work to check and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment