Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a teenage girl who is attracted to female and male bodies but only attracted to male personalities, huh?

I dont know who I'm more physically attracted to, males of females...I'm a teenage girl who is attracted to female and male bodies but only attracted to male personalities, huh?
You could be bisexual, but won't know until you actually try ';it'; with a girl. Lots of people are. You could have meaningless sex with women, but would want a relationship with men only. Just be careful if you are, and if when you find a guy that you really like, if you bring a girl into the relationship...it has a big possibility to end. Guys love bi girls because they think that they will get action out of you and whoever you like---girl wise. If it grosses you out whenever you try being ';active'; with a girl, then you're not bi. Lots of girls are attracted to women's bodies, because they are just feminine. I'm suprised guys can turn gay and not be interested in a woman's body, they are just amazing. Don't worry about it! ;-)I'm a teenage girl who is attracted to female and male bodies but only attracted to male personalities, huh?
Hey there


It's possible you are attracted to both and could be bisexual. And bisexuality is quite fluid in that it changes and is not always fixed.





You may find you are equally attracted to men and women, but are more drawn to men emotionally. Or you may find you are equally attracted emotionally to men and women, but more drawn to women physically.





You are still a teen..and when I was a teen my feelings were still developing. Just go with it and explore your feelings.






Seems like you are bi. I love a girls body too, they are so slim and smooth and curvy and sexy, yum mm, but I like a guys too, strong and firm and big. You can find girls who are more like guys mentally, they are called tomboys. I never liked the really fluffy girly girl types either, but I don't like the jock guys - selfish car lovin' rednecks. ugh.


gimme somebody with a BRAIN!
I'm quite simalar! Quite odd really, just a bit different: I'm attracted to male and female bodies, but only female's personalities (no fem. guys! definitely not!).. i'm quite confused really T.T
im a boy, im attracted to male and female,and none of their personalities
You answered your own question - see








I'm a teenage girl who is attracted to female and male bodies





So why ask us when you answer yourself.





You're bi - so what - have fun - life is too short
men's bodies are ugly but doesn't mean ur lesbian. Women are not designed to find men's bodies attractive it's just the tv that suggests we do
Have sex with both till you figure it out! That is if ur 18!
lesbians/dykes normally are more masculine in personality, you could be bi. thats awesome. one of the few women who might enjoy group sex. congratulations!
Have you thought that maybe your bi

No comments:

Post a Comment