Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mothers: How would you feel if you discovered your teenage son...?

Is anorexic, and you previously had no idea and had assumed something else was wrong with him like that he was physically sick and now he is close to death?


This is going on with a friend of the family's son.Mothers: How would you feel if you discovered your teenage son...?
seems it's common with guys who try to keep their weight down for wrestling teamMothers: How would you feel if you discovered your teenage son...?
I would be devastated and really be going over my parenting with a fine tooth comb to see if I could have done something differently or if I ignored signs before this time.
I'd do everything I could to get him help and get him well. I'd probably haul his butt to the ER first.
Not to sound rude but i would say this would be the time for an intervention and put him in a program and support group for the issue at hand teenagers are always under peer pressure and scruinty from various sources i would also suggest getting a counseler for him as well there also may other underlying issues that you may not know about but these are the first steps i would take.
I would feel horrible. First of all, if she thought he was physically ill why didn't she take him to the doctor? They would have seen what was going on and they could have caught this a lot sooner. You should never assume anything when it comes to your children's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment