Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone please give lots of GOOD teenage love quotes for myspace ?

i want to put a picture on my myspace of me and my boyfriend..


and i want to put a realllllyyy cute quote underneath it .


please give me some really good ones ! (:





thank youu (: (: !Can someone please give lots of GOOD teenage love quotes for myspace ?
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss





You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. Author Unknown





The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. Victor Hugo





If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime. Swedish Proverb





Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it. Swedish Proverb





I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone. Javan





Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. Mark Overby





Love makes time pass; time makes love pass. French Proverb





Love is the beauty of the soul. St. Augustine





Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. Flavia Weedn





Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other. Oscar Wilde





To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. Bertrand Russell, Earl Russell





Know this: though love is weak and hate is strong, Yet hate is short, and love is very long. Kenneth Boudling





Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Author Unknown





There would be no passion in this world if we never had to fight for what we love. Susie Switzer





In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. Hans Nouwens





He who is filled with love is filled with God himself. Saint Augustine 347





Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu





I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love. Henry Ward Beecher





Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. Vincent Van Gogh





To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. Brandi Snyder





There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant H. McGill





Love is not blind - It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less. Will Moss





Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. Lord Byron





Love is my religion - I could die for it. John Keats





A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. Latin Proverb





Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop, Henry Louis Mencken





If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. Kahlil Gibran





Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Robert Heinlein





Love is an attempt to change a piece of a dream-world into reality. Henry David Thoreau





Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave. Winnie the Pooh





Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance. Oscar Wilde





The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. G.K. Chesterton





You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. Henry Drummond





Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. David Byrne











Have a nice day! :)Can someone please give lots of GOOD teenage love quotes for myspace ?
“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”
I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.





and





You don’t get to choose, you just fall in love. You get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time. And you know you love them so much, except sometimes they just drive you completely insane and no one can explain it. And the reason it’s so confusing is because it’s love. If love didn’t have any challenges, what would be the point?
Here is a good Quote site that i really like.





http://www.quotecrave.net
just go to photobucket they have a whole bunch of love quotes





www.photobucket.com
';I now pronounce you man and receptacle.';
  • scars
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment