Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is it typical for teenage boys to have posters of Jessica Alba?

I'd guess so. Most teen boys have something like that, whether it be on a poster or in a magazine.





:)Is it typical for teenage boys to have posters of Jessica Alba?
Yes, it is very, very, very typical for teenage boys to have posters of women like Jessica Alba up. They're towers of testosterone during those years!


But if this your child you should probably talk to him about how to treat a woman and show respect. It's a good time to bring up serious subject. Also, remind him that he should be a gentleman and if the poster makes you uncomfortable or is not suitable, ask him to take it down.Is it typical for teenage boys to have posters of Jessica Alba?
I don't know about Jessica Alba specifically, but it's typical for teenage boys to have posters of women they find attractive, and I know that guys my age at least (don't know about teenagers) mostly find Jessica Alba to be very attractive.





So, to answer your question, it's not weird and there's nothing alarming or unusual about it.
Yuck of all the chics , jessica alba? I just hate her. :O

But boys do have their own idol posters.

My parents won't allow me 2 have mine put up!Its against house rules!

Besides it made me realise it was a total waste of time .
Heck, I want a poster of her, not to mention Miley Cyrus, Shania Twain, and that girl on Carly. But then again I also wish I was a teenager again. LOL.
Sure. I have known lots of boys, teenage boys that have posters of Jessica Alba.
of course it is shes hot and most boys would want a poster of her.... why would you even ask this when you know she is hot.....
Sure . . .
Yes. Totally as long as you aren't to upsest and have like 30 posters of her.
no, she is now a mother so american law forbid such relations. change for hanna montana one
yes, its really typical
Dude thats way normal I got a foot fetish. Now how wierd is that.
i wish i had a poster of Jessica Alba...
I want one

No comments:

Post a Comment