Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I get boys teenage ones to stop staring down my breasts?

I have D's and they continuously grow and wont stop and it pi*ses me off majorly that they stare I ought to take my bra off and ask them if they want to wear it or stare it down too!How can I get boys teenage ones to stop staring down my breasts?
I'm sorry there is nothing you can do. I started wearing a bra in the 4th grade. I was a DD in high school. You don't want to bring more attention to your breasts. It will only encourage the boys. You can say,';Hey I'm up here.'; Also remember who talked to your chest and who looked you in the eye. Those are the guys you pay attention to.How can I get boys teenage ones to stop staring down my breasts?
Their teenage boys, they would stare down your breast even if you were a A cup.
dang
Wear stilettos, so they look UP instead hahahahahahahah
i agree with thumper i'm a big girl myself and guys look at my breast and i don't like when they look that's why i wear big t-shirts so the guys don't look
thats a strange situation that probably wont get much better
when I do that to girls they take it as a compliment. U were born with good breasts, whats to complain about getting attention ;)
start wearing sweaters. wear shirts that cant show your cleave.
maybe u should wear a shirt that covers them!








if they can stare down your shirt u might as well be askin for it!!
Stare at their pants then.
Wear a plank of wood across your chest.
Turtleneck?
sorry to tell you...guys don't change when they grow up either...some men have alot of trouble realizing we have eyes, because they're always trying to look down our shirts...kinda desperate!
Get a T-shirt printed with the words


'; Do you long for your momma ?! ';





No offence , just trying to help .
well............thats what they're for.........so quit whining and take you shirt off..

No comments:

Post a Comment