Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advice on being a teenage father?

Like how can I help my girlfriend while shes pregnant? What all should I do for her? Im almost 16[my gf just turned 17 a week ago] and I know im really young to be a dad but I really want to make sure to do everything right. And I just want any advice you guys can come up with. Thanks.Any advice on being a teenage father?
get a job





be there for her





love her and the child





dont leaveAny advice on being a teenage father?
Make sure you are there for her emotionally, support her, tell her how beautiful she is (because she will feel like she is as big as a house); rub her back. Get a job after school and start buying diapers now--trust me--not kidding, buy a pack a week, it will pay off in the long run. Buy several packs of each size. You can always trade them for another size if the baby outgrows them too fast. When the baby is


born, make sure you are visiting, helping take care of the baby, being there for the mom and keeping a good relationship with her and the baby. Help by giving her money for the baby from your job (even if it's 20-30 dollars out of each check) after the baby is born--she and her parents will know you are trying to help, and trying to be a good dad.
She may be moody, may push you away or be really unreasonable (bit like I am really!) but she is going through a hell of a lot so you should always be there for her. She's going through a lot of changes remember that. Always tell reassure her when she gets paranoid about looking different etc. Support her too! Just basically make sure you make her feel as loved as possible! Good luck.
i had my daughter a year ago, at the age of 17... and my bf, my age as well, was sooo NOT ready... but it takes time to realize that ur life is going to change, re-organize your priorities and just love them both and do the best you can... and in my case, COMMUNITCATING always works! GOOD LUCK! (((((:
Just support her and don't bail out of this.


always be there for her and the baby when he or she is born
Just be there for your girlfriend and the baby.


Good luck.
Always and i mean ALWAYS tell her how pretty she looks...Because trust me when your pregnant you don't feel it
don't leave her. always chose to spend time with her over going out with your friends. help monetarily.
well wear a condom next time. that may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment