Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My wife is cheating should i stay for the benefit of our teenage son part 2?

Let me put it into more perspective. I love my son with all my heart! Adopted just means we went to court to satisfy a requirement. I will NEVER leave him out of my life. I still love her, as angry and hurt as i am. Part of it is my fault, for hiding my feelings, i just wish she would have told me what she wanted, because i think it is the same thing. all i wanted was to be the best father, husband and lover!My wife is cheating should i stay for the benefit of our teenage son part 2?
I stilll suggest counseling ....I am sure you love your family.....find out why she is not happy and needs to turn to another man...do you still live together..have you let yourself go/appearance, what has changed?





Its not too late .....for a heart to heart talk !My wife is cheating should i stay for the benefit of our teenage son part 2?
You two need to communicate and decide what needs to be done going forward. Either work out your marriage or get a divorce. To be together and unhappy is not fair for your son.
No, if you are not happy you should move on. You can be there for your son but not for her.
Did you tell her that? Maybe it's not too late to save the marriage?
Stop blaming yourself for ';not sharing my feelings';. She is 100% wrong so get that through your head. She knows you are not a mind reader and it was her duty to tell you what she wanted.


You sound like a really good guy and a great father. Stay in your son's life. If you think you can ever trust your wife again try to work it out. If you have doubts, leave. The sooner the better. You son does not need to think this is the way marriages work. He needs to see his dad happy and you need to try to find your happiness. Good luck.
Maybe you should ask if you can watch? Perhaps this guy has some ';moves'; you could learn?
It's not your fault. Have you tried marriage counseling? Remember you are part of that relationship too.
You never stay in a marriage because ';of the children';. They aren't dumb, and they can tell when things aren't going right with mom and dad.





He won't be out of your life, And why don't you file for custody? She did the cheating not you! She broke up the marriage not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment