Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any good books that have teenage problems?

Okay. So, I've been wanting a good book to read that has problems a teenager goes through (abuse, rape, love, cancer, near-death experiences, etc.).


I know I'm odd for liking these types of books, but it makes me feel better if any of that happened to me, I have some background knowledge of what others do.


Please tell me what the book is called and what type of drama it has in it.


Thanks so much.


^-^Any good books that have teenage problems?
Historical Fiction:


Both Sides of Time series- Caroline B. Cooney (also romance)


Bloody Jack series-L. A. Meyer (also adventure)


If I Should Die Before I Wake- Han Nolan


The Great and Terrible Beauty series- Libba Bray (also fantasyish fiction)


The Other Boleyn Girl- Philippa Gregory


The Queen鈥檚 Fool- Philippa Gregory


The Constant Princess- Philippa Gregory


The Bolelyn Inheritance- Philippa Gregory


The Book Thief- Markus Zusak





Fantasyish Fiction


Twilight series- Stephenie Meyer (also romance)


The Mediator series- Meg Cabot (also romance)


Avalon High- Meg Cabot (sorta)


Uglies series-Scott Westerfeld


Midnighters series- Scott Westerfeld





Fiction:


All American Girl- Meg Cabot


Airhead- Meg Cabot


The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things - Carolyn Mackler


Fly on the Wall- E. Lockhart


Megan Meade鈥檚 Guide to the McGowan Boys- Kate Brian


Lucky T- Kate Brian


The Five People You Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom


My Sister鈥檚 Keeper- Jodi Picoult


Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult


The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown





Romance:


The Angels Trilogy- Lurlene Mcdaniel


The Pact- Jodi Picoult


The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks





Mystery:


Stranger With My Face- Lois Duncan


Down A Dark Hall- Lois Duncan


Locked in Time-Lois Duncan


Any book by R.L Stine





Non- Fiction


A Child Called It- Dave Pelzer


Who Killed My Daughter- Louis Duncan


Diary of a Young Girl- Anne Frank


Any good books that have teenage problems?
Cut by Patricia McCormick.


- About a teenager who is having problems or something and that results in cutting him/herself. Sorry. I don't know the summary. I just know its great.





Crank (dunno by whom)


- It's a semi-autobiographical book about a mother's concern for her daughter and her recent drug abuse. Due to crank (coccaine), the daughter gets into a lot of trouble. And she becomes a totally different person. I suck at summarizing. But trust me, the book sounds great.
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold


Its about a 14 year old girl who was brutally raped and murdered and shes up in heaven looking down on her family and killer. It sound pretty crazy but its such a good book normally not something i would have gone for but its really moving.
All the books from Jodi Picult is good and Sarah Dessen books are really good too like Lock and Key, Just Listen, The truth about forever, Someone Like You, Dreamland, and This Summer
  • guerlain
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment