Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you believe that teenage pregnancy is okay as long as they are married?

I wish they would stop with saying that teenage pregnancy is a problem because I think it can discourage females from wanting to have kids by thinking it is bad or it could encourage abortion or something. I think it is okay as long as they are married first.Do you believe that teenage pregnancy is okay as long as they are married?
you know my cousin got pregnant at 12 and that baby suffered so much it breaks my heart thinking about it. Your mind as a teenager is not mature enough to understand what a mother suffers when she has a child and in the long run the grandmothers are the ones that end up raising that child.Do you believe that teenage pregnancy is okay as long as they are married?
I dont think it makes a difference if your married or not.......Age does make a difference the older you are the more experiences you have had. I have a friend that got married at 17 - then got divorced at 21, I have a friend who's 19 and a single mum I'm 26 and I have a partner and a baby and were not married!!! A wedding cant hold a family together...


Its not the end of the world if a young girl gets pregnant but its a whole new world having a child, its the hardest 'job' you will ever do, but the most rewarding!!


I say live a little before getting tied down!
no it really doesn't discourage anyone....and its true most of the girls that get pregnant are around 15 or 16 that's pretty young...even if they get married it still a problem...they're young and having a baby is a big responsibility also no one wants to get married at that age...teens don't even know what they want, trust me I'm one...i really hate seeing girls my age carrying a big belly but hey its not my problem...marriage doesn't resolve the problem, not having sex or wearing a condom does.
Only if they are married so the kid can have both parents, and have a stable family. It's not right to raise a kid on your own, a kid should have both parents. BTW I was married AND a teenager when I had my first kid
i think it's alright.


as long as they have the money to support them.


i wish there was no such thing as abortion :( poor kids


but if a teen girl wants to have a kid, i would say she would have to be married first.
Noo its not ok, teens should not be having babies because they are still kids themselves. When you hit 20 thats when you should start worrying about kids.
ANY pregnancy is bad whether teenage or adult if the parents do not have the means to take care of the child.
Nooo, because just because you're married doesn't mean you'll have enough money to support your kids.
nooooooooooooooooo. they won't have a chance to grow up.
no u shouldnt be thinkin bout dat

No comments:

Post a Comment