Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Should I continue date a teenage midget?

I am 42 and work as an attorney at a law firm. I recently began dating an 18 year old woman Hispanic woman who is 4 foot tall, a midget. She is very sexy and cute, however I wondering if I should continue to date her. I am afraid my friends will make fun of me, because she is young, Hispanic and a midget. What should I do?





Signed,





A Woman, A Midget, A DilemmaShould I continue date a teenage midget?
well if your scared about what your friend well say. then break up with her now. cuz that just means that you dont really care for her..If you did care about her you would not care about what anyone said. and you would stand up for her if they said anything bad...but since your to affraid break up with her now. b4 that poor girls gets hurt anymore by you..Should I continue date a teenage midget?
Stick to older midgets they have more experience. - Joking -





If you love her as it sounds like you do, then sod whatever anyone else thinks and go for it!





And yeah, I know I'm going to get negged for the first part of the answer, the politically correct police are out in force again tonight!
since you are dating her you should know that midget is very rude, Little person is better. If you really liked her then you would continue to be with her no matter what people say all what counts is whats on the inside and not by her race and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment