Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Looking back at your teenage years what advice would you give your teen self?

let your hair down a little more often, don't always be the sensible friend, don't marry that blooming idiot and yes he did cheat all those times you thought it's just you won't find out till you are 21 so don't do it.Looking back at your teenage years what advice would you give your teen self?
I would tell my teen self to lighten up and that nothing lasts forever. I would have my teen self to ask this question often, ';how important is it?'; and if it won't matter in a week, month or year it isn't worth worrying about. And last but definitely not least I would tell her to be completely honest with herself and everyone she has in her life and to treat everyone exactly the way she wants to be treated.Looking back at your teenage years what advice would you give your teen self?
I'm 16 so not really qualified for this question but I think at the moment it would be to relax and not worry so much about what other people think. Those that matter don't care. Also, I would tell myself to never let anyone tell me I couldn't do something. Because if you never try it you'll never know. Lastly, I would tell myself to forget about those few who put me down, even that guy who didn't even know my name, because they're not worth the effort or the heartache.
Don't smoke crack.


Respect your mother more. It pays in the end.


To be honest I was a horrible teenager, in trouble with the police, did a lot of drugs etc. But now I'm just about to graduate a graphic design degree, I have a shared house, lovely friends, I live far away from where I grew up, manage my money, don't do drugs, don't drink (too often) and I look after myself pretty well. So I wouldn't really change my horrid teen years because I'm here, happy now.
1. Find a mentor


2. Think before you act


3. Speak up


4. Stand up for yourself


5. Set goals


6. Think about the future


7. Don't be fooled by your parents' religion


8. Remember to say please and thank you


9. Don't settle for second best


10. Don't settle for the first guy who shows interest
Don't pay any attention to the bullies...they are jealous losers who will dissapear into the background when you leave school.





Learn to love your body, it's normal to change shape, don't hide it away under unflattering baggy clothes!





speak your mind where you can.
Conform a bit. It was okay that I had a very detailed and dramatic approach to life, but I should have taken the time to enjoy my teenage years instead of concentrating on the ';tragedy of life.'; Oh, and just kiss her!
being a teenager is hard work. With all the changes your body is going through the period is all about discovering who u are so dont be afraid to embrace change because you will go through a few to discover who u really are. on your journey be nice to people
Never let anyone walk over you and manipulate you. You are worth so much more than that, and you can't allow people to hold you back.


You must tell someone about the rape. It will be hard, but you must do it.
Not to be so hard on myself and stop looking for the negatives and ignoring the postives. Also, I would tell me to speak up for myself more.
Excellent Question - Dont take life so seriously, treat people as they treat you and finally love you for you and no body else
Smile more, Eat Right and don't be so serious. Things will all work out in the end.





Enjoy your family as they will not be there forever.





Enjoy your health as it won't be there forever either.
Stay in therapy.


Don't just sit idly by when things start to go south. Find the will to do better and take control of your life.
stick in at school as they are the best days of your life, be a kid and don't try to grow up to quickly.
Nothing. Everything I had done/thought/said in the past taught me the lessons I know today - and I am thankful for that.
Take every opportunity that comes your way and have more confidence in yourself.
Take your parent's advice!
don't spend years arguing with one of my best friends now, i feel horrible that i was so mean to her,
Stay away from boys who promise the world and don't drink to get drunk everytime!
Believe in yourself and follow your dreams.
to be more spontaneous and to not get tied into anything at a young age!
Never buy a Ford Capri
no long term girlfriends, no smoking.
  • guerlain
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment