Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do you think of teenage mothers?

I am a teenage mother, and just yesterday I was called a ';whore'; by this woman, and then when she turned around and left, her daughter (about my age, 17) and she said ';I'm glad you kept your baby';





Just wondering what my buddies on P%26amp;S think about me.What do you think of teenage mothers?
well i wouldnt call it a mistake but its happening to alot of gurls now a day and i wouldnt call them whores becuz sometimes they got pregnat there first time i would say its something hard that happen to them at a young age and some are strong anuff to deal wit it and take care of the baby but over all there still ppl too and shouldnt be treated any diffent from b4What do you think of teenage mothers?
What I do is try not to judge as lil as i can, like most people would say ';whore'; or ';should have used protection';. But you never know, you dont know if that person was raped or did use protection for instence and condom and it broke. I know that someday i could be in that situation and i wouldnt want anyone lookin at me and judging me. And i admire the teenage mothers that keep their children and take care of it and give up their lives for that baby. That might have been an accident. If you are a teenage mother that keeps it and loves and nurtures your baby and doesnt jus make it your parents responsibility, which is what most ppl do. I admire you and is happy that you kept the baby. And if your wonderin this is an opinion from a 12 yr old


hehe
I think having a baby, especially when the mom to be is in her teens, forces the mother to grow up. Two of my friends are going to be teenage mothers in a matter of months. One of them used to party and drink so much before her baby came along. I hope this wakes her up and makes her realize that life isn't all fun and games. And I also hope her boyfriend sticks around too. But you can't always depend on the guy. Once he realizes that he's going up to be for 5 hours a night for four weeks straight with his newborn, he'll fly the coop. I think my other friend will be more responsible.
I find nothing at all wrong with teenage mothers. I love teenage mothers. I actually prefer teenage mothers because they will be closer to their kids.


Don't worry, that lady just sees her daughter as a baby and to see someone her age with a child made her unhappy. People like that are normal, but at the same time very strange.


My best friend has been my friend for about 3 years now, and her mother was 17 when she had her first baby named James. James is 16 now.


What is your baby's name? I'm also glad that you kept your baby.


Good luck with everything! If you need any more advice, please let me know. I love teenage mothers, like I said before.


~♥ ℓιттℓє мιѕѕ ρєяғє¢т ♥
I'm torn. Some teenage parents make better parents then older people. I see many young mothers around your age with their children and you can just see the love that they have for their baby. But, I hardly ever see the father. And if neither kid can be careful enough to practice safe sex- then they are not fit for bringing a child into this world. But mistakes happen. Personally, i think a child raised without both mother and father is really missing out. I think it is wonderful that you are raising your baby! Good job! And next time someone wants to talk smack, f*ck them up!
well i am proud of you for keeping your baby and i hope you defended yourself because no one should ever say that to you.and she shouldnt be saying **** becuz her daughter probably said that cuz shes pregnant too


i dont blame u cuz ive always wanted t b a teenage mother and you seem like a pretty cool person so youll b one great mom
I think you could have been smarter and avoided such a tough situation, but i would never ever think ';whore';. how disgusting of some people. i also think it is brave to keep the baby, seeing as i wouldn't know what to do. my parents would murder me (i'm 17 too), and i wouldn't know how to support a kid.
Aww that was nice of her daughter to say that..


but honestly, i think teenage moms are ether a sl.ut, or dumb. dumb because they didnt use protection. and slu.t becuase they did it in the first place.





Im 17, and im a virgin. I have alot of self confidence and i dont feel pressured to have sex. Like, ive been pressured manny times by guys, i could have done alot of stuff, but i just say no and if he dont like it then ***** him. and, if i were to have sex, i would NEVER have sex without a condom. I do not want kids period personally. Espicially at 17, i got my whole life ahead of me, i dont wanna worry about a kid. So if i were to get pregnant, i would take that plan B pill, or the other option... you kknow. (but that would never happen hopefully!!)





I think its a shame how many girls are getting pregnant nowadays, its not cool...








but anyways, Good luck:) and good question...








ya and ps its kinda not fair for people who work hard and have to pay taxes to like those people you know...
i see this girl come on my bus every morning when i go to school and shes 16 and she has a little baby, which means she had sex and got pregnant at 15...i dont like her beaucse she lost her virginity at a young age and even if youre gonna make that mistake, at least use a f'ucking condom...its irresponsible
it's like the new accessory lol





but i dont mind it i mean its not my life %26amp;%26amp; if they can handle a kid well good for them im not gonna say shes a whore or anything because you never know what they been through or how hard life is for them...!
What a ***** for her to say that to you, she doesn't know anything about you.





I don't judge people EVER... because I don't know the history behind them, so....





it doesn't really matter what I think anyways, you don't need my approval to live your life.





=)
to be honest i think that it was a bad idea to do the toot un-married i think that it is kinda whore-like but sorta nice because u kept ur baby
wow. you should pick ♥ ℓιттℓє мιѕѕ ρєяғє¢т ♥ as best answer. she took the words right out of my mouth. shes on smart chick.
If you're taking full responsibility that's great, and I'm glad you kept it also. But more than likely your parents or taxpayers are paying for your choices and that's just wrong.
i admire the girls for having the courage to step up to the plate and not abort the baby.


i really really do.
Everyone makes mistakes, but the best thing you can do is keep the baby. You did a good thing by keeping your child.


xx
I don't think anything of it these things happen! If your happy with your daughter then who cares what other people think! :)





Plus stick up for yourself. Nobodys perfect, and i feel bad for that girls daughter shes probably miserble
Some of them are remarkable.








People shouldn't think anything of 'teenage mothers'.
actually i think it justifys having sex really young and just makes you look bad but if you do get pregnant being a teenage mother is your best options
nothing really. as long as they dont abandon their children. they're okay. plus they've had enough to deal with. and dont need people criticizing them.
Bitcheeeeeeeeees!
I think it's a teenager's own choice what we do with our lives and people should not judge teenagers just because of stereotypes.
I think it's awsome that you have kept your kid. And I think it's cool that your a mom. I would totally respect you (:
well they should have used protection...


but wutever. everyone makes mistakes...


they have to go threw a lot... so people dont know half of it
Good thing my American tax dollars will not go into your welfare, breed away.
irresponsble but at least you kept it
i think you made a bad decision and should learn that you have a responsibilty for your actions
what people think should be no concern to you
i think there kinda skankey
i dont think of anything about them. don't care for them





sux to be them
I don't see nothing wrong with it, being that I am a teenage father.

No comments:

Post a Comment