Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you think of women with tattoos?would you take your teenage daughter for 1?

my best friend has tattoos all over her body. i think there great and have a few myself. i took my daughter for her first 1 when she was 15. its small and discreet. i love them.What do you think of women with tattoos?would you take your teenage daughter for 1?
I love tattoos, I'm getting my first this fall as a birthday present to myself. If I had a daughter I'd definitely take her for one, but only if she was absolutely sure she wanted it and wouldn't tire of it in a few years or something. But I guess I'm biased because I like them so much myself.What do you think of women with tattoos?would you take your teenage daughter for 1?
I have 2 tattoos and each has a different meaning to me, they symolise where I was at that particular time in my life, example i have a butterfly on my mid back this symbolises a break up with a man who really lowered my confidence and the butterfly symbolises breaking away from him. I think tattoos should mean something to the person and not just be done because theyre cool and everyone else is having them.





I think 15 is a little young for your daughter but as long as she thought long and hard about her decision and realises that in 10 years time it will cost 10times more than what you paid for it to get it removed then thats cool.





In my opinion tattoos are a personal choice and as long as theyre tasteful can look very attractive.
as a guy who has them yes i would oncs she is 100% sure of the one she pick and NOT BE A FELLAS NAME cant stand names of people on people. In love memory is ok they will always mean so much to you and ease the pain of looseing them a small bit
I wouldn't... I'm only 23 and have no tattoos. I'd like to get one, but I don't kow what I want or where I want it... I'm not sure if I would change my mind later, so I'm not getting anything anytime soon. I don't think that a parent should encourage their teenage child to get a tattoo as the teenager could and probably will regret it later. I cringe when I see some teens with their love heart tattoos... I once saw someone with a mickey mouse one on their shoulder! I'd advise them to wait just a little bit longer. Maybe when they're 40!
I think it's a digusting sights.
If you arent opposed to the general idea of tatoos then myabe a small one of the ankle or back.





*disclaimer- personally, i find them repulsive and when people with tatoos get older, they sag, and look like a huge, ugly bruise.
i have 2 tattoos and plan 2 get more dun i think they look good as long as they aint tacky 1s.


i wudnt let my kid have 1 until they were old enough tho which is 18 in england
I'm a bloke and 99% of blokes I know think women with tatoos look like tarts. I agree - it only seems to be women who think they look good and the older they get the more they'll look like old slappers.


Don't they do temporary ones? then if guys offer you cash for sex you'll know it's not a good long term plan...
depends the size, shape and area (body) of the tattoo(s). Some are nice.





Have you just drag your daughter in for a tattoo?
Depends on the size and location. Some tattoos are so uncouth and look awful when a woman has a dress on..especially when the tattoos are on their arms...
I think tattoos are for certain people with certain type of personality. For example a geek with a tattoo would definitely be a no-no. When women started getting tattoos a few years ago it was kind of cool, but after a while it lost its appeal. when too many girls started dont the same tattoo on their back, after seeing too many girls with this tattoo, it looses its effect.


Your daughter has to have the right reasons for wanting a tattoo, a a good reason is NOT just because ';everybody else is doin it';, just think of what people (specially girls) with tatoos are goig to feel like when they are past their 60's?
But you can never change your mind, can you?
I have a tattoo on my lower back and I think that it looks pretty neat. But it symbolises something, a tattoo is permanent so if you go all the way you might as well have something that symbolises %26amp; represents.





Teenage daughter in my opinion, so long as it means something %26amp; is not affensive. Then sure why not. But she better be minimum of 18. or else....
I am not interested in having tattoos done to my body at all. I don't understand how people can stay happy with one design and not regret if they get bored with it. Personally I think it is a bit young for your daughter to have tattoos but at least it is small and discreet. Most people who have tattoos say that they are doing it for themselves and don't care what other people think but we have to admit that tattoos often put young people at a disadvantage when they go to job interviews. No matter how much you like tattoos, not everyone shares the same enthusiasm and some people find people with tattoos rather intimidating. Because of this, bosses are often reluctant to offer certain kinds of jobs to people with tattoos. Having tattoos might limit your daughter's employment opportunities so I think it is better not to have more tattoos done for the time being.
i wouldn't take my teenage daughter for one but i like them and have a couple myself.


i dont like them on arms though, dont know why but i think arm tattoos like better on men.
i love them just had one done today of my sons name on my neck (just wear your necklace would sit) i have 7 now there not realy big one so im happy with them , my husband has them all over some are nice but some i dont like but its his body and if thats what he wonts then thats up to him he says the same about me having tattoos , yes i would let my daughter have one and you done the right thing of taking her its better than her going behind your back and doing it but think i would of waited till she was a bit older i was 18 when i had my first one, but your her mother not any of us so that was for you to decide , what did she have done
well speaking as a woman with tattoos I like them...lol and no I would not take either of my kids to get a tattoo until they were of age...
I for one, like them. I do think though that you should make sure your daughter is old enough and mature enough to realize what she is doing. They are expensive to take off.
Brief answers:. 'Don't like them (i.e., the tatoos!), and 'No'.





Tatoos are possibly acceptable when young, and as a way of fitting in with certain groups... but imagine yourself at, say, 65 or 70, with your saggy flesh distorting that once admired art work. You might then wish you'd resisted the urge. Why not use temporary ones and ring the changes every now and again?
As a guy, I am not attracted to women with tattoos. I also don't think they look that good on guys, either. Having said that, if I was involved with a woman that had one that most people wouldn't see, that wouldn't be a big issue to me.
I'm not a fan of tatoos really on women or men and I would not take my teenage daughter or son to get one.
Well to each their own!


I think tattoos are pretty but I'm not into the full body tattoos. I personally wouldn't take a 15 year old because at the age 15 you really don't know what you want in life and you still have alot of growing to do so your choice of a tattoo might not be the wisest decision in the long run.
I would not take my child, he/she is to young to make a body altering decision such as a tattoo. But hey, that's up to you, your the mom not me.
Personally, no I wouldn't take my daughter for a tattoo. I don't like them nor my boyfriend. But if somebody's body is covered with them, their choice. Nothing against it.
I am the kind of guy that thinks women with tattoos looks amazing.The more tattoos she has the better.
i love tattoos,i have four myself,i think they can look really nice on women as long as they are not down the for arms.my daughter always wanted a tatoo, but she had to wait till she was 18 as there is no way i would have taken her to get one done,i thought it was illegal to give someone under 18 a tattoo
they are vno harm my mom took me for my frist one when i was 14 and i a have 3 now
yes i see no harm i have 1 on my lower back i had it done when i was about 16. and i love it
aww did your daughter agree to this or did she have to?
These are permanent, so what about changing design ideas in a few weeks? Adding some more and becoming a sketch pad?

No comments:

Post a Comment