Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Guys: Do you guys realize that you have girlfriends that you don't even know about?

Like girls who have crushes on you and call you their boyfriends and future husbands! How do you feel about this?Teenage Guys: Do you guys realize that you have girlfriends that you don't even know about?
I'm no guy but i am a teenage girl and some girls are like ';OMG i stole his phone and got his number and im gonna STALK him and were gonna get eloped and run of in the sunset and die together!'; when they just like met the guy lol.





I also hate when like 13 year old girls start going out with a guy on Tuesday than on Tuesday night their Myspace profile is this:





I love Jimmy* soooo freakin much i can tell him anything he will always be their for me and i will always be their for him!! I would die without him!!





Then they end up breaking up Wednesday morning.


Then Wednesday night the girls profile says:





OMG Tommy* is the best boyfriend ever i love him soo much i would die without him!!!!!Teenage Guys: Do you guys realize that you have girlfriends that you don't even know about?
Um wow whatever floats their boat I have the same thoughts about my friend, but I don't think she would leave her bf, my other friend for me. Now can I ask you a question Teenage Girls: Do you guys realize that you have bf's that you don't know about? Like guys who have crushes on you and call you their future gf's/wives. It goes both ways here a lot of people fantasize and they do not pertain to only 1 sex and to the girls that may exhibit said feelings for me like I said I'm sorry but I have said feelings toward a girl already.
totally, i currently have a 2 husbands. i give them code names.





derek: he was on our bus last year. i was stricken with love one moring 5 months into school when i notice he was the most lonlyest loner ive ever seen. we dont have kids yet. my best friend thinks i am the most creepiest person. but im doing derek a favor because hes suicidal. well i dont know if he is but he seems to be. the boy doesnt talk to ANYONE! but he graduated so yeah.





garvin: i am soooo serious about this one....i mean he is the hottest guy ive ever seen. we have 3 kids.





and then theres my actuall boyfriend but he doesnt count cuz we already know were getting married to each other.
That's just super. I have quite a collection of wives in my harem, but there is always room for more. Allah willing, I am trying to put together a women's All-Harem basketball team to give the girls something to do while I drill for oil.
Haha, I'm marrying a couple of people in the future, yes. Lol, this is, sadly, true. [:
haha i'm no teenage guy but yeah dudes, completely true. i have like two husbands right now. if anyone knew. hahaaha.
i marrying nick Jonas:)











Actually Edward cullen%26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3
im 17, and i hate it when all the 12 year olds call their bf of 2 days their husband and they love them and all.
the husbands is creepy but the boyfriend part is cool
The future husband part kind of freaks me out tbh.
He's feeling good about it now, but he doesn't know I call him my future ex-husband.
HEY GIRLS, do you know that YOU have boyfriends you didnt know about..hmmm..
i feel pretty good about that actually. whether it's true or not is a different story alltogether
that is very interesting
creepy
haha, funny
Hah, I have a husband and three children that I have already named! If only he knew... :D
haha this is compleatly true!!!! I have 2 husbands, and 6 future kids!
I kinda figured that went on past teenage years too, lol.
I don't do this! Although I have jokingly asked people to marry me. But we get annulments =P
hahah omg thats so funny!


I do that all the time about my cousin's


three closest guy friends. lol.
when it comes to that point, it's called obsessive and creepy.
: ).. Thanks
If the guys I was crushing on were my husbands, I'd be a total whore right now! lol
wow... that's nice to know... lol :)
  • scars
  • make up foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment