Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?

She is entering MIddle school and im worried about the horny boys roaming the halls preying on girls. I dont think my parents will talk to them about it cause they never talk about me wit it and its not like them to tell any thing tat has to do wit sex around us. im 15 btw..wat u guys think?Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?
Definitely, that should be your job as the big brother. Let her know what's up, and make it so that she'd be comfortable coming to you. The best resource a girl has is to talk to someone with common sense, and it's definitely not going to be any of her girl friends.Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?
yes, you should





Answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yeah you can tell her because you care about your sis, tell her to be aware
  • scars
  • make up foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment