Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it out of line that my friend Ed says he masturbates to teenage girls?

This is going to sound like a strange question but my friend Ed says he is always horny and when he isnt getting in womens panties, he constantly masturbates. I am like so what? He then says sometimes when he drives by the high school and middle school in his neighborhood, he checks out the girls and then goes home and masturbates to them. He says many have cute little butts. I told him it was too much info. But in reality, should I talk to him or does he need help or is this type of fantasy ok?Is it out of line that my friend Ed says he masturbates to teenage girls?
Registered Nurse here; For God's Sake and the sake of the little girls, turn your friend in. He's a pedophile, if he does this. Many times, it begins in this manner, and then deepens till he actually has to have one of these little girls. Going by schools, this is so very dangerous to the children, please Go to your nearest police department or sheriff's office and turn this guy in. It's your responsibility as a citizen to protect this children, after this freak has shared this information with you. You owe him no loyalty or anything, your attention now must go to the children and young teenagers. Please without delay turn this sick-o in.Is it out of line that my friend Ed says he masturbates to teenage girls?
I think he should keep his fantasies to himself.
I don't think anyone should get in trouble for a fantasy, but the driving by high schools and especially middle schools is a little creepy. As with anything there is nothing wrong with fantasizing as long as you don't act upon. Though I would also feel like this was way TMI if I were his friend.
I think you need to talk to him and he probably needs some kind of professional help, especially about the middle school thing. Gross! But not knowing him it's hard to judge, but I had a friend who kind of talked like him and he ended up sleeping with a 13 year old when he was 35.
Ok frist off he needs to resuiter as a sex offender cuz thats just worng! i would hate to know a guy is going around in my town and masterbating to lil kids that like EW!


Second he needs a life serously
How old is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment