Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?

She is entering MIddle school and im worried about the horny boys roaming the halls preying on girls. I dont think my parents will talk to them about it cause they never talk about me wit it and its not like them to tell any thing tat has to do wit sex around us. im 15 btw..wat u guys think?Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?
What a great sister you are. I wish you were mine when I was young.Should i give my 11 year old sister the talk about the birds and the bees and the danger of teenage boys?
I think you should talk to her a little. Tell her that there are a lot of boys running around Middle School that will act like they really like her but that they are not really serious and just want to have a good time trying to touch her where they shouldn't. Eleven is a little young to go into full details, but she does need some guidance.
Yes. The more positive awareness children have as they enter their teens, especially about the responsibilities and repercussions of sex, the better. I read about kids losing their virginities as young as 12 years old and it frightens me.





My parents didn't know how to have ';the Talk'; with me; they gave me magazines and books instead. Lol. It worked out alright, though. ;O)
Yes, You should give her the story and let her know how boys will be attracted to her and do stuff to her. let her know what to do if the boys want to start touching her in places, then she'll know what to do instead of letting those boys touching her all around while she just stands there.
I am the horniest stalker you will ever see in a middle school :DDD


But seriously, Only tell her about the danger of teenage boys and how the will probably break her heart more than once. She all ready knows the birds and the bees from the Family Life unit at school.


Good Luck!
yaa i think you should just tell her to be careful and stuff





mine pretty please :)


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Yeah I learned about that stuff at that age. Middle school guys are so, you know what I mean.
im not sure theres any horny 11 year olds lol but yeah i guess the sooner the better
It will probably do more good coming from you than it would coming from your mom.
wait a little bit...there are no horny 11 year olds..lol
if shes a whoree not if shes a goodie to shoes she sfine
yes, but be carefull and gentle, you sound like a great big bro.
  • scars
  • make up foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment