Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage boy wants to be left alone at home?

My son has a new girlfriend (first one) and wants me to leave him with her on his birthday in the house alone. I have spoken to him about sex (I am very open with my children) and told him that is a no go area at his age as I do not want a pregnant girl and her family knocking at my door.





Any advice is appreciated.Teenage boy wants to be left alone at home?
Personally I would NOT leave them home alone together. I would feel a lot more comfortable if I were at the house to. You don't have to be in the same room but, I would check up on them every so often. So they are getting there privacy but not to much.. Even the best kid's do STUPID things. When given to much Freedom and or privacy.


But i understand I have 3 boy's. my oldest is not at that stage yet. But it already scares the crap out of me..Teenage boy wants to be left alone at home?
You can't stop your son having sex, if he can't be alone at home with her, he will meet her somewhere else if he's a horny teenager and do it there. Make sure he's clued up on contraception and accept that your son is just growing up and it's part of life.
Wow you sound like a really cool mom, not to smart but cool. You basically just gave him the green light to have sex with her at your house. Do you not think when the girls parents find out, they will, that she is not going to drop the dime on you. I'm all for getting laid but man lady you take it to a new level. Hey I'm 16 if your thinking you'd like to play cougar drop me a line.
Don't do it! Give them a little privacy but never leave them alone long enough for them to actually have sex. Just let them have the tv room to themselves and hopefully w/ the thought that you could walk in at any time will detour them from doing things that they shouldn't.
No, don't let him have the house and his girlfriend alone.


Privacy, maybe.


But even then, I wouldn't let them be alone in his room or anything.


I'm sure you know perfectly well what teenagers left alone with their boyfriend/girlfriend get up to.
i might give him some privacy in the home but let him know that you would be checking in on them from time to time hormones are hard to control at any age lol but the teenage years are tougher a mature teenager would not make that request may God bless and protect you
hard one


but how old is he?and how long has he been going out with this girl for?


if he's say 13 and they've been going out for a week then you've nothing to worry about than if he's 17 and its more serious


go with your judgement and if you dont feel comfortable with it then just say no


x
Yeah i would becaus


e whats the worst that could happen because its going to happen 1


of 2 ways! and just put a little video camera and then if they do then just ask then did you do it then ask again then say i have proof!





break up with her NOW!
I think you should trust him assuming you have no reason not to. There's no reason to stereotype him based on a small amount of other teenagers. Only around 10% of 15 year olds have had sex anyway.
Personally I would not. Don't you remember what you did with your boyfriend when you were alone at that age LOL. And if her parents are strict I most certainly would not. Listen to your instinct on this and say no.
Do NOT eveeeeeeeer leave him alone with her reason w/ him say ';I will be home but i will stay out of your way';
How old is he? I mean there's a big difference between 13 and 19...but they're both teenagers. We cannot judge without knowing his age.
A 15 year old alone with his girlfriend ,? no way
I think you said it best. What else needs to be said.
no no no no no no no no


bad idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment