Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage girls:what do you think of white khaki pants on guys?

Eh?Details needed,please.Teenage girls:what do you think of white khaki pants on guys?
White or Beige? I'm pretty against white pants on anyone really, but khakis are really cute and great because they can be formal or laid back. You look for lack of a better word, cleaner with them I believe.Teenage girls:what do you think of white khaki pants on guys?
Depends how you wear them, and what you wear them with. Also your body shape.


They can look bad on some people, and great on others. But the pants themselves, I don't mind them, but I do prefer denim shorts by far.
I think your a f_cking f_ggot and you need to go hang yourself for asking that question.
white? no!


browns and tans? yes!
I think that would seem on the gay side.
umm i don't think guys should wear white pants unless they plan on sailing somewhere that same day
well....i'm not gonna say anytihng aobut that other person...rude much?


anywyas, cute [:
EEEEWWWW omg if u never want to get laid !! go right ahead !
ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment