Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage girls - what do you like more, circumsized or uncircumsized?

I was just wondering because me and my girlfriend are starting to get pretty serious, we're both 15Teenage girls - what do you like more, circumsized or uncircumsized?
Does it matter? Do you want her to like you just for your penis? If you're not circumcised, would you really do it just for a teenage gf? If you are circumcised, you can't do anything! LOL





Anyway I like uncircumcised and did when I was a teen





HarrietTeenage girls - what do you like more, circumsized or uncircumsized?
You're 15. You don't need to be having sex unless you want to run the risk of paying child support.





But I would personally prefer circumcised.
My boyfriend is uncircumcised. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter though. Either way it's still a penis.
lol circ b.cits gross when guys arent circ`d it causes alot of infection as u get older n u clean it everyday plus u`ll get luckier n the ********`s its less trouble when ur circ
circumsized for sure
circumsized
im pretty sure girls like uncircumcized
You're going to be circumcised at 15? Hmmm.
circumsized and if your not you cant do that on your own.
micro penis' are all the rage now... either way, both look ugly... just keep it clean and not so hairy...
doesnt matter
either i guess...
doesnt matter as long as its not tiny
circ
so many big word for a lil 15 year old
why dont you ask her then?

No comments:

Post a Comment